Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Lending Club Collection Actions

Started by Peter, June 05, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawnthgreta

A few questions:

1. What does a borrower telling LC "cease and desist" mean, does this mean LC will no longer attempt to collect?

2. What does the typical collection cycle look like?

3. What is an "advanced collector"?

Feel free to give any other insight into the collection process LC uses.

Thanks

anabio

Quote"> from: Shawnthgreta link=topic=4200.msg38831#msg38831

fliphusker

I am curious to expand this thread a bit, not trying to derail it. 
I am curious about how bankruptcies are handled.  My very first BK note was a straight roller for $10k after 1 payment and LC stated Quote

SMWinnie

Apologies if I missed this, but does Lending Club provide any summary data on whether/when/how often it pursues defaulting borrowers and recovery rates?

I'm wondering if LC is starting to get a larger proportion of borrowers gaming them by borrowing before a planned default. It would be nice to see if default after 0/1/2 payments has increased through 2016 and into 2017.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL