Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Help with Loan Number 94280583

Started by Peter, December 11, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanri007

I received an email about my loan application:

"We want to let you know that our credit team has everything they need from you and everything looks good. We're working on your application and we'll be sure to send you an email in the next week to give you an update on the progress of your loan."

Can someone have a look and see the funding status or any other info?
Modify message

Debt Free

If you just received that notice, then it may not have been listed yet.  Don't see it listed in the retail market.  May be in the institutional market.

Advise you contact Lending Club to determine status.  As investors, we are not privy to the application process.

Lovinglifestyle

"We're working on your application" could easily mean they haven't finished approving it yet.

TravelingPennies

when I inquired via e-mail, i'm told it is waiting to be funded.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL