Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Credify - Laplanche

Started by Peter, November 15, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred93

You've no doubt seen various articles which say that Renaud Laplanche is starting a new company called Credify to compete with Lendingclub. 

Very little info is available, but they did post a few job openings on linkedin.  Here's the text from one of them.  (emphasis mine)

SLCPaladin

Not sure if you read, or have ever heard of, Bloomberg's Matt Levine's Money Stuff newsletter, but if you have, "blockchain, blockchain, blockchain." His musings on the over-hype and misapplication of blockchain is rather amusing.

rawraw

Levine is a boss!  I try to model my publications off of his writing style somewhat.  He is so good

Peter

List of gullible venture capitalists, please.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL