Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

End of Month bulk Charge Off pattern: Why?

Started by Peter, October 31, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kombinator

It seems that few months ago LC has implemented a charge off policy where the loans are mostly charged off at the end of the month, as opposed to normal as they come pattern.  Has anyone else noticed this, and any thoughts on why they are doing it? Also, it seems that the bulk charge off catches loans that are not in default status but ranges even into 16-30 days late...pretty frustrating in estimating returns and CF...

rawraw

Not sure why, but it's not uncommon in banks. I've been told it's easier on the back office, doing it all at once

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BruiserB

They do twice per month.  Once around the 15th and once on the last business day.  Around 7:30pm Central time last night I could refresh my main screen and watch my account value drop every few minutes as the defaulted loans were written off one by one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL