Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

FICOs not really updated

Started by Peter, October 13, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpildis

Here's a good one... LC is shoing that new FICOs we're pulled on 10/13 but I cannot detect any score changes.  Be careful out there.

Rob L

May depend on where you look.
Latest FICO is included in multiple in multiple downloadable files and various online displays.
Think I saw something similar when I was doing Folio research and there were/are staleness issues.
So yeah, as the good Sergeant Esterhaus said "Let's be careful out there".

Lovinglifestyle

I just reviewed my 2013 portfolio through Foliofn and found the FICO trend boxes had arrows, but were blank when clicked on.  I could still compare the most recent with the original, which agreed with the trends, but that was not helpful for viewing the ups and downs in between. 

On a side note, reading some of the 2013 descriptions made me miss being able to do a literacy check on the borrowers.

fliphusker

As a strict folio investor I handpicked my notes and it is not uncommon to see FICO scores not change month to month. You will see FICO scores not change 4 a year. If you're not using credit cards your score is not going to change unless you go to take out a loan.
https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=4121.msg37990#msg88888888Quote"> from: jpildis on October 15, 2016, 08:56:53 AM

TravelingPennies

My apologies for not being on the same page as you.  I wish I still had the email of the very super nice lady I talked with from LC when they called about my questions. 
A question I pose to you though as your concerned about FICO scores, when do you actually worry about a FICO drop? 

TravelingPennies

Just checked and FICO's still don't appear to be updated.  I submitted a ticket with LC but have yet to hear back.

TravelingPennies

At least the Folio charts are back.  Yes, the 9-16 and 10-16 scores are often the same, which is understandable.   However, one oddity today had an extra 10-16 score-dot between those two that was higher than 9-16 and the second 10-16!!

TravelingPennies

Here's the response from LC:

"Thank you for your email. We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused and we appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us.

Please know that we are aware that FICO scores were not updated and we have escalated this issue to the appropriate team. We hope to have a resolution as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience. As soon as this issue is fixed, we will reach out to provide you with an update.

If you have any questions in the interim, please feel free to let us know."

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

Thanks!  What a difference.  Lots of work to do now.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL