Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Anyone else experiencing what seems to be "throttling" by LC on Folio?

Started by Peter, October 13, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheReaper

I've been doing some manual searches on Folio the last 3 days.  All seems fine, as I browse the individual notes, hit the back button back to resume search results...and all of a sudden, I receive this error message "The http://www.lendingclub.com" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">www.lendingclub.com page isn't working"  below it "http://www.lendingclub.com" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">www.lendingclub.com is currently unable to handle this request."  Seems to happen after about 10 searches into individual notes and hitting the back button.

This has been going on the last 3 days.  I've been searching this way for months.  All of a sudden, last 3 days...it just started happening.  Locks me out of the LC site all together.  Suspicious, since  I haven't been apart of the regular issued notes in over 6 months...exclusively buying on Folio.  After about 15 to 30 minutes, it allows me back on.

Anyone else experiencing this???

yojoakak

I haven't seen that but I don't use the back button very often. I mostly open the notes I want to look at in new tabs (middle click or ctrl-left click on Windows.)

Lovinglifestyle

I wonder if this is why my notes are selling more slowly on the same price lowering schedule I've been using.  The non-FICO updating (from another thread) doesn't help buyers make their choices either.  Meanwhile, the calendar is running out on notes for sale before the next payment is due, and/or they go later on the overdue schedule.

fliphusker

I use NSR to search and buy. Like others I open in new tab. Sometimes notes to take a little longer to open but I've not experienced what you are describing.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL