Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL

Question re Prosper "Homeowner" field

Started by Peter, August 13, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred93

I think there must be something wrong with your handling of the Prosper homeowner field.

Your breakdowns show very few homeowner=true loans. 

For example, if I filter all loans 2016-01-01 and later, you show 68,485 loans, of which only 13 are homeowner=true !

That doesn't seem like it could be correct.  I've bought a lot more homeowner=true loans than that during 2016 !

rocco.g

This should be fixed now.   We had a problem importing listing data for some boolean values.   This was only a problem with historical data because of a conversion issue when saving to the database, but it should be resolved now.   Thanks for the heads up.

TravelingPennies

Indeed, seems to be working now (no longer treated as boolean).

Thank you again for your quick response. 

NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL