Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Kudos to Prosper

Started by Peter, May 13, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

Credit where credit is due:

Getting that bankruptcy remote vehicle in place to protect your retail investors has turned out to be a hugely pro-consumer move.

You didn't have to do it, and you basically totally abandoned us retail investors in favor of chasing institutional dough, after you did it, anyway, but, hey, you did actually do it.  And that was the absolute right call.

Well done.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

Rob L

Yeah. It was because of their BRV and my desire for platform diversification that I opened an account with Prosper in July 2014. I'm continuing to reinvest and made no changes in reaction to the LC troubles. I use their Quick Invest, A & B notes only, with a few simple filters and have had no trouble keeping all my cash invested.

rockinray

asulwer

how does this impact me as an investor?

Gatsby

Can someone point me to the Prosper page that explains BRV?

Fred93

RT45

@Anil can probably speak to this. I believe he has a decent understanding of Prosper's BRV structure.

Prescott

Fred has it right -

Prosper Funding LLC has the notes and contracts with Prosper Marketplace Inc for technology (website), servicing, collections, customer service, etc.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL