Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

LendingClub Withdraws

Started by Peter, August 09, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawraw

I don't withdraw from LC often, but recently I've noticed it's recognized a day later with my bank. Has this always been the case? If so why do deposits take so much longer lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TravelingPennies

I wonder if it's clearxchange. I think where LC keeps my money and my bank are both on the network

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

AnilG

Fred is right. What you are seeing is the artifact of ACH system that allows reversing the transaction within certain number of days.

A common scam to take advantage of this artifact is scammer deposits someone's account some money using direct transfer/check. Then scammer asks the account holder to return money claiming incorrectly entered account number during transaction and requests funds be returned using gift card/prepaid card/money order/bitcoin/western union. Once scammers gets the money in untraceable irreversible transaction from account holder, initiates the reverse of direct transfer transaction through the bank within allowable number of days.

To prevent such scams or accidental erroneous transfers that might be reversed, the receiving bank will put on hold the fund received and/or the receiving organization will not recognize the transferred funds until the allowable transaction reversal days has passed.

This is the reason most probably Lending Club takes longer to recognize incoming fund transfers and makes available funds in your account. There are lot of subtleties in the process but this is the high level gist.

BruiserB

If I enter a withdrawal early morning, it will be in my bank account next day. I'm not sure where the cutoff time is, but if I make the withdrawal later in the day, it will take an extra day. It always shows up in my bank account the next business day after getting the withdrawal confirmation email from LC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half Right

always next day.
Peerstreet now credits my account immediately for purposes of investing. Havent tried to withdraw an immediate deposit though https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/shocked.gif" alt=":o" title="Shocked" class="smiley" />

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL