Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Suggestion: treat no data different from zero

Started by Peter, August 04, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred93

Over time, LC has added several fields, such as "inquiries in last 12 months".  In such fields, most loans have no data.  NSR treats no data as if it were zero.  This results in misleading back test results.  I believe many users do not realize that they are entering filters where some loans have no data for a particular field.

I suggest you treat no data as different from zero, and report it on a separate line in the breakouts.  Also would be good to allow the user to specify how to filter no data.  For example, whether no data should pass or fail the filter.

TWLMG

I second this. When making financial decisions, using the most accurate data possible is always the best way to go. And knowing something happened zero times is drastically different than knowing that a data point has no data.

TravelingPennies

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL