Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Moved into my new Office today

Started by Peter, August 02, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdonovan

I moved into my new office today.  Cool new office space- excited about it.   Stepped outside for lunch after settling in the new digs.  And who is right across the road- I mean a few steps away?  None other than Lending Club!!  Yes, I now work right next to the LC office.   Having just got into LendingClub investing and now this - life sure works in funny ways https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

Houstoncory

Nice. Assuming your office is somewhere in San Francisco?

SLCPaladin

That means you're the closest thing we forum members have to a man on the inside!

yojoakak

You work on a sailboat? AWESOME!

TravelingPennies

Yep, in the financial district in San Francisco.  Actually Lending Club (and Prosper which is just 5 blocks away) sit just outside what is typically defined as SF's financial district, which may have some symbolic justification as well.   Makes sense these fin-tech companies are in SF which has loads of both financial and tech going on.

As for a man on the inside lol, I actually thought what the heck, why not wander by their office building.  It is a highly secure building.  Lots of companies in SF doing proprietary, important stuff but the building they are in is much more secure than the others.  It has a sign saying as much.  If you make loans or sell loans, I can see how you may have irate customers - it  probably for the best having that kind of security.   As an FYI, I was not trying to go inside. 

As for the sailboat comment, whoosh- went right buy me - lol

Larry321

bdonovan,

Now you have to find out where those guys go for lunch, and casually sit at a table near them and listen carefully!  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/wink.gif" alt=";)" title="Wink" class="smiley" />

TravelingPennies

Haha, yeah you actually do overhear quite a bit out & about in the financial district.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL