Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Forward-looking return dropped 192 bps in one day

Started by Peter, July 17, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilGD

I'm a big fan of the Lending Robot app for iOS and I check it regularly. One feature I like about the app is the forward-looking return, which I assume is calculated using a proprietary Lending Robot model.

As of yesterday, the forward looking return on my account was 10.88%. Today I logged on and the number was down to 8.96%. I was surprised to see such a large variance between one day and the next. Any idea what might be going on? My ANAR reported by lending club has not changed significantly recently. The LR app shows that I've had 4 notes become late and 2 charged off since my last visit. The size of my portfolio is approx 1,000 notes.

TravelingPennies

I checked again last night and the forward-looking return is back above 10%. Perhaps this was a temporary fluke?

Emmanuel

Well diagnosed, it was a fluke on our part, as we're improving the way we calculate expected returns.

Sorry for the scare!

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL