Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Loan ID Page re most recent accounts

Started by Peter, June 23, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovinglifestyle

I use the heck out of the Loan ID page.  So I'm curious about why it has a field for "Months Since Most Recent Revolving Account Opened", but not one for "Months Since Most Recent Installment Account Opened"?

The reason I didn't ask a long, long time ago is I figured the answer would be "It isn't statistically significant".  Even if that is true, I anecdotally find installment behavior relevant and would like to know when the most recent of many was signed up for.

Thanks for any explanation, anybody!

AnilG

Does Lending Club provide the "Months Since Most Recent Installment Account" field? I will need to check. Over the years several fields have come and go, we need to update the Loan Detail page for these changes. We also need to update few things on back-end related to Loan Details, just short on resources and time right now. Give us some time, we will get to them soon hopefully.

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=3960.msg36303#msg88888888Quote"> from: Lovinglifestyle on June 24, 2016, 02:59:36 PM

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL