Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

50% Discounted note?

Started by Peter, June 21, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fudgenut

I bought a note yesterday from Loan ID # 55574423 for $11.26 ($22.19 principal remaining).  It appears to be on time and has 10 completed ontime payments.  Am I missing something or perhaps they typo'ed the price?

fliphusker

Looking back through Peer Cube, there is only one other instance of that loan being sold for a discount.  That discount is only -1.18.  You are not missing anything in that note, unless for some reason I am too.  Going to make the assumption that whoever put it on, was a mistake to set it that low. 
Too lazy to figure out the YTM, but it must have been pretty huge. 

AnilG

You got lucky. The seller have been trying to sell this note since October at par or slight discount. Pity that s/he sold the note at 50% discount right when Fico went up after being down since loan was issued. Must have been case of fat finger or bad algorithm/code.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL