Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

New Loans of the E F and G Grades

Started by Peter, June 15, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry321

I understand now what it must have been for 17th and 18th century sailors to get caught in the doldrums, that low-pressure area around the equator where the prevailing winds are calm and you and your ship sit there for says until some wind finally appears to take you to somewhere where the wind is blowing. For several days, there have been no new E, F or G loans to invest in. Today, finally, there were a few.

My Adjusted Net Annualized Return is at 8.60%.  A few other investors on here claim 9-10%. With no E, F, or G loans, I will never be able to match their wonderful returns!

There seem to be so few of all types of new loans. Or are the good loans being entirely funded so quickly before I even get to see them?

jz451

No he is describing his Prosper diversification. Lending Club doesn't have a AA grade.

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=3941.msg36120#msg88888888Quote"> from: Larry321 on June 16, 2016, 02:36:01 PM

jrr6415sun

I haven't seen an E,F or G loan in weeks and right now there are only A and B loans. Is there a ton less borrower demand now or is LC saving all of these notes for institutional investors?

dr.everett

Lots of these grades available on Folio. Pretty much all of my activity as of late has been there. Many good deals to be found. And since they are not "new", a bit less chance of straight roller, one and done, etc.

rawraw

TravelingPennies

I try to catch any developing FICO issues manually by looking at the note exports once a month. Got a spreadsheet set up that loads the CSV file and then filters for excessive drops amongst other things. Unfortunately granular FICO drops are something that none of the tools that I am aware of does, and would be a really cool feature to have.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL