Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, June 13, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovinglifestyle

Today, the new sales completed last night will not process on the Update Sales Prices page.  Anybody else have this happen?  Is it because Folio reports later now, after the IR update, so we have to wait until after the next IR daily update?

fliphusker

The buy order you submitted on 06/10/2016 was executed today on 06/13/2016 6:06 PM
That 6 PM is PDT
The buy order you submitted on 06/09/2016 was executed today on 06/10/2016 4:06 PM
The buy order you submitted on 06/07/2016 was executed today on 06/08/2016 8:06 PM

TravelingPennies

My three sell orders submitted on 06/10/2016 were all executed at 8:06 PM  (6 PM PDT).
I'll try to get the sales prices entered on IR tomorrow.  Thanks.

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

This might sound nuts, but i know that FOLIO does things that does not make sense, but seems in the end it works.  They sit on a goldmine there, but it is so poorly managed. 

TravelingPennies

On Interest Radar, there is a disconnect between what comes from Folio to the My Note Sales box to "Process" (59 notes), and what gets "Saved" after clicking at the bottom.  Out of the 59, only 41 get "parsed" and "saved" over to the Portfolio>Trading>Sale Month box.  I don't understand.  Why didn't the other 18 get included?  They are all completed, not pending.

dr.everett

I see similar with mine as well. Periodically I go through and manually catch things up. (Usually during the monthly FICO check...)

Got a bigger issue at the moment- my totals in IR are way off of what LC says- no idea why- need to email IR with screenshots and CSV files and ask what's wrong.

TravelingPennies

My principal value on IR says more than my unadjusted total account value on LC by about $2,000.  I've just been skipping over that, wondering if I didn't enter or upload a withdrawal or something (except the withdrawal was $5K, not 2K).  I thought it would self-correct, but that hasn't happened yet.   

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL