Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Historical secondary market data?

Started by Peter, June 05, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benkmann

Hey all,

Looking to sell a few of my notes on secondary market and trying to figure out price.  When ive done it few times in past doesnt seem to be much reason behind why one note sells and another doesnt.

Do you know of any sites that have historical data of the folio market available (free or paid)?

I saw some news maybe 6 months ago about a supposed api but lending club site says there is no api for folio.

I dont care about automated investing but may be the only sites that provide historicals for analysis are those that are selling automated services

Thanks!

aliengar0

LendingRobot opened up automated selling on Folio today. Seems interesting enough to enable and monitor.

Today we're excited to announce the release of Adaptive Portfolio Rebalancing (AdPR), a feature that actively rebalances portfolios to prune underperforming notes and capitalize on undervalued notes on the secondary market.

Previously, LendingRobot's Fully Automated Mode only purchased notes on the primary market (when new loans are issued). AdPR has been designed to take advantage of the secondary market, automatically buying and selling existing notes in order to increase a portfolio's return.

AdPR is a premium feature available for Lending Club accounts with at least $20k in managed principal and access to the secondary market.

Best regards,
Stephen

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL