Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, June 01, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neals384

Live in Oregon so have waiting years for our state to be added to the Investment side of LC (and made do with Prosper for 4+ years). Finally, as of Jan 2016, we are joining the 21st century.  So I opened an LC IRA for dear wife, initiated a rollover, and her account became active May 16.  Just in time for some really bad stuff happening at LC!

I do have one question - when browsing listings on LC, is there an easy way to ask for just the current feeding, or just new since last logon, etc?  On Prosper this is easy since each loan link changes color once viewed but on LC They don't.

jheizer

One of the filter criteria is Recent Listings - Show only recently listed loans.  I assume that only does the most recent but I'm not sure.

nmay2k

It does appear to list only the loans released in the most recent batch.

TravelingPennies

The closest to what you need is by sorting by "time left" -- right-most column on the Browse Notes page.

Loans that have "13 days" left mean they are newly listed today.
[/quote]

Be careful about using this method. When loans get extended for another 14 days, they will show-up as having 13 days left but does not mean they have been recently released. They could already be 2 weeks old. 

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL