Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Strategy advice!

Started by Peter, April 07, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AznGunner

Hey all,
     I've been aggressively investing in LC....aiming for 19% or better, focusing on C,D,E,F and G's.  My NAR is showing 8-10% return.  For my re-invest, should I continue to pursue all riskier notes or would bringing in some A's and B's be the wiser move?  My account is slated for long term...no need for immediate distributions....also, I've been mainly going for 36 month notes.  Any advice is appreciated. 

rawraw

I'd personally tone down the risk, but I tend to be more risk averse than most on this forum.  Maybe because I've spent too much time seeing how much pain bad decisions made years before can cause all at once.

Gatsby

What are the filters you recommend?

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL