Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Anyone else getting their Collection Log Update Alerts?

Started by Peter, April 01, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr.everett

Just out of curiosity- is anyone else using Interest Radar getting their Collection Log Update alerts? I haven't been getting mine for months and just found a batch of notes that I would've really liked to have known about. (Cease and Desist, Payments will be mailed, etc.)

I just emailed them about this and was interested to see if this is a "just me" thing or if others are seeing the same behavior?

David

Rob L

Haven't gotten a collection log alert since 6/24/2015.
Do get a single status change alert around the first of each month.

TravelingPennies

Yeah my status change alert is similar- used to get it way more often than that. Will wait to see what other responses I get, as well as what response (if any) I get from the folks at IR.

Thanks for letting me know its not just me.

David

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL