Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

P2P lending to a US company with a non US resident owner and CEO

Started by Peter, April 01, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marknl

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has ever had any experience borrowing via p2p lending for a US company with a non US resident owner and CEO. I've noticed that LendingClub and others seem very much targeted at US residents which is unfortunate for me. My company is not profitable (done on purpose for tax reasons), has been operating for 2 years, strong revenue growth in a huge growth sector (computer security) and has a very good customer list (big financial institutions and security companies) which I thought would be perfect for p2p lending apart from the residency issue.

Thanks

- Mark

Fred93

Lending Club lends to individuals.  Check out P2P lending companies that lend to businesses.  Funding Circle, etc.  There are a bunch of them.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL