Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, March 17, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Fish Big Pond

Anybody notice how few 36 month notes have been available? I noticed today at one point there were no B or lower grades available. This seems to be a downward trend with bower ears having a bigger appetite for 60's. Maybe some of the old timers can share some trends they have experienced?

FILTER

Where are the NEW NOTES???   Yes I have noticed:

For the past 3 days, at least for the 2PM and 6PM drops, there were zero notes posted.

Even with High Risk settings/filtering such as:

Monthly Income = $0
Min Length of Emplyment = 0
Inquiries 6 months = 5
Notes: B, C, D, E, F & G
Review Status: Unchecked
Public Records: Unchecked
Collections Excluding Medical = 2+
Notes: 36 mo & 60 month

I would offer that this is intentional to either capitulate to big money, balance spreadsheets, focus associates efforts elsewhere, or to foster/encourage the funding of older notes.

dompazz

Didn't believe you until I looked.  Currently 29 36 month loans available on the platform, all As.  The other 1000+ are 60 month loans graded B or lower.

Someone a while back showed data where it looked like LC was smoothing loan issuance around the end of the quarter.  I wonder if they are doing that now?

TravelingPennies

6 A.M. loan drop, only 39 new loans, 33 were 36's and 6 60's......

fliphusker

Made my deposit last Friday, was supposed to hit today, but alas tomorrow.  Hope this is not a reoccurring week long theme.  But under 900 loans on LC site, and only 8 falling into my filter, guess not a big deal anyway.  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/sad.gif" alt=":(" title="Sad" class="smiley" />
Will see if there is a large amount on Friday and Saturday like last week. 

TravelingPennies

Looks like a few more dropping on the 10:00 a.m., picked up 12 in the filter for 36.

balto21

Any updates on this?https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/huh.gif" alt="???" title="Huh" class="smiley" /> I went from 6 days to fund based on my filters at NSR and i am not at 10.

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

Yes. A big portion of my buying is 36 month loans. and I have not invested in any loans in 2 days through automatic investing.

When i dont buy loans, the amount of days to use up my funds increases which is why I worded my comment the way that i did...

again today, no loans were invested in. Wondering if everyone else still sees a limit in supply for the 36 month loans.

TravelingPennies

michael49

I have multiple portfolios/filters that I alternate between.  One of them (my most conservative) is all 36 month B&C notes - I picked up 11 new 36m notes today (all B though).

TravelingPennies

After reading the above posts its noted that note posting is being controlled or being held in Que.

The 2PM(PST) & 6PM(PST) note drops were only 36 month Notes.  Most of the notes posted were submitted: "Loan Submitted": 3/3/16 & 3/4/16 (7 days old).

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL