Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Rejected Order via API for loan still available on site

Started by Peter, March 08, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dompazz

I've not seen this before.  I was watching the 9am drop this morning when my system tried to pick up a loan.  I received a NOT_AN_INFUNDING_LOAN response

Code: [Select]

jheizer

I have and I even emailed them about it.  They gave me some BS answer about being logged into the website.  I'm not sure how many times it has happened since then, but figured it was easier to forget about it than try to argue with them more.

GS

I've seen it before.  Probably the "shopping cart lock out" ... People can place loans in their shopping carts, then filter and release the loans they don't want.  If enough people are doing that, the loans will become unavailable until people start to release them..

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL