Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Why does NSR ROI Differ so much from Lending Club Adjusted Net Annualized Return

Started by Peter, February 26, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfiske

When I look at all the completed loans for 2010 using the excellent NSR platform, the ROI for all unfiltered loans is 6.09%. When I look at the same at the Lending Club site, the "Adjusted Net Annualized Return" is 6.69%. Several other numbers match or are very close, including the total issued and average interest rate. Why the significant difference? I'm assuming it's in the ROI calculation, but if so, which is more accurate?

rocco.g

I believe the discrepancy is servicing fees and that whatever page you are looking at on Lending Clubs website is showing raw performance of the loans, not what an investor received.

The NSR calculation includes a 1% servicing fee to show the return that a typical investor would actually see and this is probably why all of the NSR numbers are lower.

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL