Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Returns with LendingRobot proven?

Started by Peter, June 21, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houstoncory

Has anyone found the LendingRobot returns to be better than just letting LendingClub do the automated investing?

dr.everett

I can't speak to the returns just yet- but I will tell you the features I like that make me a happy customer:

1. Folio Buying is great- I've got several strategies working right now that are set it and forget it. (Except for having to move purchased notes to a folder- wish they did this like they do for Primary Notes). My other tool requires manual purchase selection when Folio is involved.

2. Selling at a sliding discount/markup is also cool- my only wish is that this could be done more granularly- i.e. by portfolio(folder).

3. They also have some cool automated features- I'd like to try them but it requires going fully automated- I have my rules working the way I want so I'm hesitant to go back to fully automated. Wish there was a way to use some of these features without having to go fully automated.

As for the returns- my NAR on two accounts is around 10%. This is due to my prior filters not working as expected, and lack of knowledge of some things that I understand much better now. I'm hoping that once my bad notes filter out my NAR will go up based on the LendingRobot strategies I am using along with my different filters.

Hope that is helpful or interesting.

TravelingPennies

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL