Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

BlueVestment Filter by TimeLeft?

Started by Peter, February 11, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy3109

Just started BlueVestment today and they autoinvested a bunch of new notes. I took a look at them and a few are in my opinion garbage (despite meeting my simple filter requirements). Some have only 7 or 8 days left to vest and are 50% funded...no one who is manually looking at these things would want to touch them.

Can I filter by TimeLeft > 11 days or something?

Thanks.

TravelingPennies

I read that one. Never fooled around with the advanced.

kbenson99

What type of Folio automation is currently being developed (buy and/or sell)?  If buy, how often will notes on the Folio platform be searched?

TravelingPennies

I'd be interested in seeing the buy side of BV's Folio automation.  If multiple investors have the same criteria within their filters with matching loans/notes, how is it decided who gets to buy the loan(s) (randomly, round-robin, etc)?

Any timeline when the BV Folio automation will be live?

rawraw

RT45

Agree with thezfunk on those features.

Lovinglifestyle

I also agree with thezfunk and RT45.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL