Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

BP Aggressive filter

Started by Peter, December 07, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silocade

Can anyone let us know what values make up the BP Aggressive Filter?

TravelingPennies

What I mean by that is what indicators are used outside of just the grade? How many public records, inquires, state, home ownership, purpose, etc? In the last couple of days my account has purchased over 40 notes using the aggressive filter. What is indicated below is just the grade level, not any of the values which make them "smart" filters.

Thanks.

TravelingPennies

I think the details are proprietary ... but wouldn't  you expect that?

Relevant info from another related thread. Click on "Quote from..." to be taken to those post.

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=3320.msg29764#msg29764">Quote"> from: lendbie on July 21, 2015, 02:29:25 AM

TravelingPennies

I'm giving BV a test ride, using it to reinvest my monthly cash flows, anyone care to share their thoughts/insights/returns on the Aggressive filter or moderate filter for that matter?   

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL