Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Overlapping filters ?

Started by Peter, January 29, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael49

I have multiple BV filters (each corresponding with a particular Lending Club portfolio) and I typically have only one active at a time.  Some of these filters include some of the same filtering criteria as other filters.  What happens if I have 2 or 3 filters active which include the same criteria?  How does BV choose which filter has priority? 

jonpildis

The filters run in the priority they are listed on the "Manage Primary Market Filters" page.  The fact that multiple filters have similar criteria doesn't change the way BV runs.  Each filter runs independently.  Let me know if you have any other questions or if you want to talk it through.

Jon
[email protected]

TravelingPennies

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL