Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

LR - fully automated investing?

Started by Peter, February 25, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockinray

Hi all -

I'm trying to decide if I want to use the Fully Automated Investing option for my Prosper account with LR.

Typically, I have set my own filters (I mostly invest in AA-C notes), but now I'm wondering if I should set an expectation of an 8% return and turn on Fully Automated?

What do you all do? Pro's and con's? If you use Fully Automated, how are the notes performing?

Here is my current filter:

Max. Debt / Income: No more than 50%, Home Ownership: Owns, Public Records (10y): No public records, Grade: From AA to C, Annual Income: $50,000 and more, Employment Status: Employed, Full-time, Inquiries (6m): No inquiries, Public Records (12m): No public records, Employment Length: At least 12 months, Loan Purpose: Debt consolidation, Home improvement, Other, Delinquencies (7y): No delinquency, Term: 36 Months

I would appreciate any feedback on this.

Thank you!

Ray

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL