Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Multiple Accounts Possible?

Started by Peter, January 11, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

obediahc

Can multiple instances of PLS be run within Virtual Box?

I have a regular account and love PLS. Just opened a Roth IRA account and LC required different email and login. So I'm looking for how to have PLS automate the investing in both accounts.

TIA
Obediah

sociallender

Glad you like PLS.  Yes, you can run multiple instances of PLS within VB.  Keep in mind that both instances will poll LC at the same standard times.  If you run too many instances, LC won't be happy about the additional load on their servers.  I haven't heard of any complaints from LC regarding 2 instances running at the same time.  Although I have heard of 3rd party sites that have got in trouble for too much load in the past...

Unfortunately, PLS does not have the ability to run multiple accounts in the same instance.  So, running multiple instances with different users is the only option for multiple accounts.

-SL

TravelingPennies

Thanks for the quick response. Running two instances should serve me fine.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL