Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, December 11, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twigster

Just starting to look at this.  Just amazing to me that Prosper would make Company Name a required field on the form to sign up for API credentials for individuals.....  Company Name is so obviously a field that does not apply to all individuals requesting access it caused me to write prosper about this.  They say they are going to clarify in the documentation, what they should do it make it a non-required field.  FYI; apparently you can just stick anything in there and it works....

Fred93

How about the fact that it is Prosper's third API, but it is clearly identified as Version 1 ?

TravelingPennies

Peter

Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

TLM

Are any of you able to make all the new APIs work?  I can get a token and search listings, but when I ask for an account balance, it replies
"
{"code":"SYS0001","message":"Application Error"}"

I've also had trouble with the Orders API.

Thanks!

TLM

eightball

Is it possible you're doing a POST for these instead of a GET?

Rob L

TravelingPennies

I can't use the old APIs at all now (since 18:20ET yesterday). I just get a 401. Tried updating legacy API password with no luck. Is it just me?

BritishJim

I've been surprised by the lack of chatter on this. Starting yesterday afternoon (Friday, Jan 15), I got notice from NSR my Prosper API was not working, of which I had not made any changes.  Later, I received the following e-mail from NSR:

Prosper's API has been down since approximately 7:00 p.m. EST, today (1/15/16). The outage is resulting in investment orders not being accepted when submitted by NSR, as well as an inability to update account balances and portfolio data on NSR Platform. Prosper is aware of the issue and is working diligently to get it corrected. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Since no one was saying anything, I assumed it was an NSR problem but now that eightball has reported using API on his own is there a Prosper problem?

Prescott

It's a Prosper problem, old api is down for retail accounts, the new api is working though. Anyone using their own code should switch over to the NEW API. My understanding is that it could take a few days to a week to get the old api back up.

If you contact the NSR guys they should be able to help you get your account setup on the new api.

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

whew! Time to upgrade though...

Silverstorm

Finally looking at this due to the recent email that accelerated the timetable...can't believe they did that.

Anyway, I'm not able to get a token in the sandbox, but I can get it in production.  I did change my username along the way, so that might be a problem if they aren't keeping those in sync between sandbox and production.  No idea where the old API password UI is, nor how to see what it is on sandbox.

This is frustrating...if I'd known this was coming, I wouldn't have even signed up.  I'd rather just get notes at LC with slightly less return...

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

Is it unreasonable to expect server-side safeguards like these to protect those who make or use 3rd-party tools?

- account settings for max individual bid amount and daily total
- a setting to prevent buying multiple notes in the same loan
- an ability to withdraw a bid placed within the last N minutes

NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL