Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

My Secondary Market is finally working

Started by Peter, November 09, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thezfunk

Hi,

I just wanted to report that my secondary buying strategy through Lending Robot just started working in the last couple of days, out of nowhere.  It hasn't been working for me since they started it and they couldn't resolve the issue.  Two days ago, it just started buying notes like crazy on Folio.  No rhyme or reason (following my filters, of course).  Thanks guys for finding a resolution and if it just started working by accident, well that's fine too.

P.S. After the first day I did get en email about accepting API agreement on Lending Club's website.  I logged in and accepted that and it continued to buy on the second day.  Not sure why I didn't have to accept it before it started buying but whatever!

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL