Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

What time does LC Post Interest Payment?

Started by Peter, November 04, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P2PFact

Sorry if this was discussed before. Didn't seem to find it in old thread. Ideally interest payment is deposited in the morning before 6am PST then can be invested right away.

PhilGD

I usually see payments posted to my account near the end of the day, right around the time of the last loan drop. It does not always occur at a consistent time.

Fred93

Between 6PM and 8PM west coast time.

First you see the fees taken out of the account, and then later the payments are deposited into the account.  Can sometimes be an hour between these two events.  I suspect that there's a batch job that runs around and updates one account at a time, so each account may see these events occur at different times.

kbenson99

You will see fees taken from your cash balance at 8:00pm EST.  By 9:25pm EST, the activity records in "Download All - Extended" for the service fees will appear.  By 9:40pm EST, at the latest I've seen in the past several 6 months or so, the activity records for the principal and interest will appear and is applied to your cash balance.

TravelingPennies

Thank you everyone. I love your guys' precision regarding the timing.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL