Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Smart Phone App?

Started by Peter, October 14, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kib

I will be away for several weeks and the only access to LC I am certain I'll have is thru either my ipad or my android smart phone.  Is there an app for either that's approved by LC?  I see what appear to be third party apps including a new one just posted about, but I don't know how to vet the security of these.  I'd appreciate any info or point me to a thread about this if there is one.  Thanks.

jheizer

Their website itself is pretty mobile friendly, at least on the viewing side of things.

TravelingPennies

I will be out of contact for 4 weeks, I will need to have transaction capacity.  I've done it with the phone through the standard website before but it's an odious job.

BritishJim

I've been to many countries in the world and have had no problem accessing both my Prosper and Lending Club accounts on a daily basis via their web sites, including NSRPlatform. I use an iPad that has cellular as well as WiFi. When I use the hotel WiFi I use my VPN. I see no need for an 'app' when the website works just fine, or am I missing something in your situation?

NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL