Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Updates to your Lending Club data

Started by Peter, October 06, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lascott

Updates to your Lending Club data

Dear <name>,

In a few weeks, we will be introducing a new feature for our borrower members. To accommodate this feature and your ability to filter for loans that include/exclude those criteria, we are adding four additional columns to our data files. The columns will appear on the following reports:

•   Loan Statistics downloadable file
•   Browse Loans downloadable file
•   My Notes downloadable file

Additionally, four additional fields will be returned for API users as part of the regular response when calling the GetListing endpoint.

The columns/fields will be added to the end of each file and should not affect your code. However, please verify that your systems can continue to operate uninterrupted. The new columns/fields are scheduled to be added on October 6th, and you will be able to find details on the changes on our developers page as of that date. If you wish to adjust your code now to bypass new columns/fields, please feel free to do so.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

Sincerely,
The Lending Club Team

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=3425.msg30630#msg30630">Quote"> from: PhilGD on October 06, 2015, 01:38:07 PM

rawraw

Kombinator

So what are the 4 new columns / fields they are adding?

kbenson99

How did you receive this notification from LC; email???  I surprised I didn't receive any notification...

PhilGD

I haven't received a similar email, yet I've been investing with LC for close to 6 months now. Do you think it was supposed to be sent out to all investors?

TravelingPennies

Sent LC an email about not receiving the API update notification.  The response I received was as follows:

"We noticed that you were mistakenly excluded from the email distribution list for this update but we have added you to receive this type of communication going forward.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions."

I should have been on the distribution list prior to this email since I asked to be put on it about 1 year ago.

TravelingPennies

The four new data fields are available as of today's 1:00 PM EST loan release. New columns in the browse notes file include:

-application_type (INDIVIDUAL or JOINT)
-annual_inc_joint
-dti_joint
-verified_status_joint

So far the historical notes files haven't been updated with these fields, but it will be interesting to see whether LC appends the new data to old records once they update for the Q3 loan issuance.

Fred93

Have they said when they're going to start filling these fields in?  I just looked at the listings file, and all the loans are "INDIVIDUAL", and the three following fields are empty. 

It is difficult to deal with fields that are sometimes present and sometimes not present. 

Have any "JOINT" loans shown up yet?

I presume that all past loans are of type "INDIVIDUAL", in which case we have zero historical data on joint loans, and no information to make informed choices. 

Given that a loan is either "INDIVIDUAL" or "JOINT", but never both, then why do they have separate fields for income, dti and verified?  Will one set of these fields always be empty or what?

The way this should be done is to explain what the heck they are doing, and give us the documentation at least one month before the change.  This surprise stuff is not functional.  Perhaps they think they are Apple or something.

jennrod12

So if I'm used to filtering on individual loans and one of my fields is "Max debt-to-income ratio", how would it treat that field on a Joint application, if there is nothing in that field because it's in the dti_joint field?

I am using just the Lending Club filters, and there is still only one Dti field to filter on - so maybe in their own filtering they choose the correct Dti field based on the application type.

Jenn

jheizer

Email I just got.

Now Available

We are excited to announce that Lending Club now offers joint application loans on our platform. If you do not want Automated Investing to fund joint application loans, you can opt-out starting today, October 6, 2015, by modifying your Automated Investing filters to exclude joint application loans.

For more information on joint application loans, http://kb.lendingclub.com/investor/articles/Investor/How-do-joint-applications-work" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">please click here. For more information on how to update your Automated Investing filters, http://kb.lendingclub.com/investor/articles/Investor/How-do-I-update-my-Automated-Investing-filters" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">please click here.

Thank you for your continued support of Lending Club. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Best regards,

The Lending Club Team

TravelingPennies

Nice that they decided we just auto get these.  I just updated my code to ignore them for now.  I don't like to be surprised.  (especially when I never got the original notice either)

TravelingPennies

I just sent the following to LC regarding the recent data changes...

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL