Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

More delays in getting cash invested

Started by Peter, September 13, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsmathur

Once again, it has been 4 days since any of my cash has been auto-invested in new notes.

Between the low loan volume on LC platform, the delays in getting "committed cash" actually invested into issued loans by LC, and getting auto-invest to get cash invested in new-issue loans in funding status, it is really becoming a headache putting cash to work in my account.

I see that several loans have met my criteria the last 4 days, however interest radar is not getting my cash invested in these notes. Instead I'm getting emails indicating "not an in funding loan."

I don't know what the problem is, but the auto-invest feature with IR has become unreliable for me in recent months. Anyone else having problems with auto invest? If someone at IR or Bluevestment is monitoring the forum, please give IR users such as myself an update regarding the performance of your auto-invest program. Thanks.

TravelingPennies

@Fred93

Looks like you were right. Last 2 weeks of September LC had typically 150-300 loans on platform. My cash was accumulating in account due to insufficient loan volume.

Then, all of a sudden, on October 2nd, they started adding loans to the platform. Now there's about 800 loans listed, and my cash is now fully invested.

It's pretty disrespectful to LC investors, especially ones with active/larger accounts, to deliberately time the release of loans that way. 2 weeks might not sound like a long time, but time accumulating cash for those 2 weeks is time that the cash isn't earning a return.

I've talked with my account manager at LC about this. The other problem I've been seeing for a few years, is the delay in getting committed cash invested in issued loans. When you invest in a new loan, if LC ultimately doesn't issue the loan, then that committed cash goes back to the cash account and you have to go through the cycle again waiting to invest in another note which (hopefully) will get issued.

I don't think LC should even be listing loans on the platform that they are not prepared to issue upon the loans being fully funded. It's the other major way I see that investors' time is wasted on the LC site. And of course it makes the new loan issue volume for LC actually look much larger than it actually is, as many loans listed on the site ultimately are not issued.

wannaxaxa

I don't know what the problem is, but the auto-invest feature with IR has become unreliable for me in recent months. Anyone else having problems with auto invest? If someone at IR or Bluevestment is monitoring the forum, please give IR users such as myself an update regarding the performance of your auto-invest program. Thanks.

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL