Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Prosper FolioFN platform is junk

Started by Peter, August 24, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princeb

Investing in LC and Prosper.   While Prosper FolioFN has some neat features that LC doesn't, below are the reasons why Prosper is a terrible platform for P2P secondary market lending.  Until they fix these issues, probably will do LC exclusively

- inability to screen for late notes is ridiculous 
- cannot sort screened notes
- cannot "remove" notes once entering bid screen
- auction format while neat, is a PITA, should just fixed price
- not enough liquidity
- cannot use Lendingrobot
- Prosper cannot calculate NAR of secondary notes

I could go on.   Think I will just transfer remaining money out of Prosper unless they fix some of the above issues.   

thezfunk

I will add:

- FICO updates are months late if ever
- No neat way to see FICO change (mouse over and up or down arrow to see)
- Can't buy or sell late or grace notes (you used to)

Victor

I agree it could be better in lots of ways, but I have enjoyed good success buying notes which meet my criteria with less than two years remaining with no late payments and rising FICO scores at decent discounts.  Granted, I'm not the least bit automated and hand-pick each note (the side benefit of a small account).  Definitely could be better but I wouldn't call it "junk."

bdonovan

Is it just me or can you not click the back button after going from their Folio search page to an actual note for sale.  When you click back it gives you a form submission error.  I couldn't see any way to go back to the screen to preserve my search and search results.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL