Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Nickel Steamroller replacement for Prosper auto investing with a manual filter

Started by Peter, July 24, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWLMG

Since NSR is going to fee based auto investing in a few days, does anyone know of any site that does free Prosper auto investing for a manual filter the user creates? When P2P-Picks shut down, I thought the communication said that the new NSR fee was for if you wanted to use NSR's new NSR Picks. That way if you wanted to use their high quality algorithms, you paid a small fee for them, which made total sense. So I thought if I used a manual filter I created, it would still be free. I now know that was wishful thinking. This is why I'm looking for a place that I can take my manual filter and still have Prosper auto investing done for free. Did I mention that I'm cheap? And yes, I know I can use Prosper's Automated Quick Invest. The thing is that I've heard that it takes close to last place in line after all the APIs have run. That just leaves the scraps on the floor for Prosper's Automated Quick Invest to go through for my filter. Thanks in advance for any thoughts or advice.

Saltwater Boater

Have you looked into LendingRobot?  You can create your own filters or use the preset criteria.

By clicking my invitation link, you'll have up to $10,000 managed for free:

https://www.lendingrobot.com/ref/xXPyx368/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://www.lendingrobot.com/ref/xXPyx368/

After your account is established, anyone that joins through your invitation link gives you an additional $5000 managed for free.

TravelingPennies

I'm already over $10,000. NSR has a higher limit before fees start, but I don't want to have to worry about fees, now or later. As Ron Popeil says, I want to "Set it, and forget it!".

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL