Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Screening notes on Folio

Started by Peter, July 28, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princeb

The FolioFN interface on Prosper stinks compared with LC, which isn't that great.

Is there any way to screen out notes with history of past late payments?   Looking at note detail, its hard to tell in those boxes whether there are late payments or not, its like hieroglyphics.   

No column sorting function... boo... 

Hate the auction format, feels like ebay.

Also 1% fee for buyers and sellers.   LC only sellers which is much much better.   

Rant. Over.

thezfunk

Not as far as I know.  Hell, I don't even know a way to check my own loans for that easily.  Prosper keeps promising lender enhancements and I am getting antsy for them, that's for sure.

Victor

I purchase a few notes on Folio for my Prosper account every month.  When reviewing the note, I expand the payments screen and view the full payment history to see if there were any prior late payments.  I don't know of any other way to do it.

NEW LOANS:   | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL