Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

No auto investment for 4 days

Started by Peter, June 30, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsmathur

My auto invest hasn't invested in any notes for 4 days for some reason. I double checked that settings on website are unchanged and still listed as online.

In analysis section it indicates 0 notes meeting current criteria, but usually at least some of the new listings meet my criteria. And there's 2400 new issue notes on platform this AM.

Balance data is uploading to site. So I don't think there is a log in problem. Seems that analysis section just isn't indicating any notes meeting, so as result no investments being made by auto invest.

But no notes meeting criteria for 4 days?

Anyone else noticing this problem?

mchu168

Yep, I noticed this too.  Hopefully it gets resolved soon as cash is piling up!

jonpildis

I've sent this to Ricardo and we'll get this fixed ASAP (assuming it's an IR issue versus LC's).  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jon

TravelingPennies

Our Auto-Invest server got hung up with some of the strange goings-on with the LC API.  Everything appears to be back to normal with both LC and IR.

TravelingPennies

Not fixed from my end. Still no auto investments all day

TravelingPennies

GS

Has it stopped working again? 

I have no orders for the past 3 days and cash is building up?

Lovinglifestyle

I can't even find one manually that I want to buy.  My auto invest plan criteria doesn't have a chance.

TravelingPennies

I still haven't had an order placed since the 22nd ... And I did loosen up my criteria to get stay fully invested a while back, which had been working up til now.

I just logged into IR, deactived my auto invest, and re actives it, so I guess I'll see if that helped.

Has anyone else had an order placed through IR since the 22nd? 

dr.everett

I have had an auto invest since then, but it has been at less than desirable amounts. Resorted to manual purchasing on Folio, and today the available cash is back to the same level as before. Going to let it go for a day or so and see what happens.

I did manually check on IR to make sure there weren't loans waiting in my strategies and they were empty. I am beginning to think like others have stated that there aren't as many quality new loans as before.

TravelingPennies

It seems like deactivating/reactivating my autoinvest did the trick, I got an order placed at the next drop time.

TravelingPennies

I'm still getting orders placed- got a few today. But the example today vs. in the past is this: today- 10 notes spread across two accounts, 4-5 of them not in funding error, leaving 4-5 that actually purchased.

This is compared to times in the past where I've purchased 30+ in a day. Haven't seen one of those days since a few weeks ago when it seems LC either screwed up and released a bunch of notes, or someone large stopped buying.

Back up to above $500 in each account, growing by several hundred or more each day. Continuing to watch and see what happens- may have to make some manual buys soon.  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/angry.gif" alt=">:(" title="Angry" class="smiley" />

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL