Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

June 2015 Update P2P-Picks Closing & Important Notes

Started by Peter, June 28, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lascott

June 2015 Update
P2P-Picks Closing & Important Notes

PeerTrader Community,

As most of you already know, our partner and friend Dr. Bryce Mason is closing P2P-Picks in a few days. He will be joining Direct Lending Investments as their new Chief Investment Officer. Please join us in congratulating Bryce on this tremendous new opportunity!

How will this impact PeerTrader users? As of this Tuesday, PeerTrader users who currently run a P2P-Picks strategy will no longer see orders being executed on their accounts.

PeerTrader has already seen tremendous growth in 2015, with over 3x as much execution volume as 2014. We crossed the 100-user mark earlier this year and have learned a lot from our beta testing phase. We sincerely thank you for all of your feedback!

After careful consideration, we have decided that the PeerTrader beta test has run its course, and we will be shutting down this section of our site in the next two weeks. As we announced at this year's LendIt Conference, we have been working on a full redesign, which we expect to launch later this year. This does mean that PeerTrader's public services will be offline for some length of time. Any strategies that are active upon shutdown will be automatically deactivated, and will not be saved or reactivated when we re-launch.

Note that this shutdown does not impact our institutional clients; your PeerTrader instances will remain operational. Our support team will continue to be available to all clients at [email protected]. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, and we will be happy to assist you.

-The PeerTrader Team

Graphic version: http://i.imgur.com/CvAvCvc.png" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/CvAvCvc.png

thezfunk

Yeah this is all very depressing.  I had been splitting my Prosper funding between Peer Trader (for P2P-Picks) and LendingRobot for their algorithms.  It looks like it will be back to my filters and LendingRobot exclusively.  Lending Club I am on LendingRobot for now as well.  I might check out NSR a bit too.

PeerTrader

@thezfunk - We're sorry to let you down. As we noted in the statement above, we do plan on returning eventually with a fully redesigned platform, and we hope you'll give us another try.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL