Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Invalid Note or Order Specified

Started by Peter, June 23, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edward

When using Interest Radar to search Folio notes via numerous strategies, I click on the note number and instead of taking me to the loan history page in Lending Club, my LC account summary page appears with the notation "Invalid Note or Order Specified" within a red shaded bar. I'm not placing an actual buy order, simply having IR call up the note page in LC.  I can only guess that something has happened with the linking between IR & LC--but the error message in LC is something I've never seen either (sorry I don't know how to post an actual screen shot of it here.) I also haven't had a new note purchased by IR with any of my strategies since 6-20-2015. Has anyone else noticed any of these odd behaviors?

johnnielee123

Hi Edward,

Yes the same exact thing has been happening with me since yesterday (june 24,2015)... Perhaps the site is down for maintenance? Either way if I notice any changes, I'll try to keep you updated.

-Johnnie

kbenson99

See http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1253.msg29332#msg29332" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1253.msg29332#msg29332.

I have 3 LC accounts.  I've also noticed today that if I try to access a note's performance page for an account using an account that doesn't have a note for the loan, I am given the "Invalid Note or Order Specified" message.  Did not get that message on Tuesday at least.  So, apparently LC is putting a security check in place to prevent users from seeing the performance page for a note if the user doesn't own a note for the loan (and didn't thoroughly QA the change; "Lucy, you have some 'xplaining to do!").  If the security check is true, FolioFN surely will have issues.

TravelingPennies

I had not thought of the issue of owning/not owning a note of a specific loan. So using IR, I looked in Folio for a loan where I did own a note ("duplicate loan" warning), but I still get the same error message from LC. Something has certainly gone wrong on Folio/LC. Thanks to those who responded. 

twigster

Just sent a note to LC on this.  Will see what they say. 

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

Just received a message that the Folio issue has been resolved.  I tried it out and it appears to be working now.

TravelingPennies

Same here, seems to be working now!

TravelingPennies

I'm still getting the same error when using IR. Anyone with any thoughts?

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL