Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Prosper API Changes

Started by Peter, May 12, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred93

MarinBB

That's what it looks like to me too. This seems to break the link between a given loan's performance data and the attributes of the original listing that created the loan.

I guess you can always put $25 on every fractional listing and see the stats in MyListings https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/wink.gif" alt=";)" title="Wink" class="smiley" />

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=3215.msg28871#msg88888888Quote"> from: Fred93 on May 13, 2015, 08:47:30 PM

TravelingPennies

If they're having issues filling A-rated whole loans, why might they not want to just raise rates to where enough lenders jump in and fill them?

P2PFact

Did you guys find a workaround? Historical data has no value if we can't tie out to actual performance. I'm surprised not many people are complaining this.

TravelingPennies

I don't think there is a work around - but I didn't bother trying, I'm an index investor.

The only real workaround you'll have is if one of the platforms that invest for lots of investors pulls all the data together (or if you invest $25 in every note going forward). Problem is you lose all the whole loan information, so really you're just looking at the fractional market.

TravelingPennies

Does anyone have a copy of prosper's last history csv file? I think the last one was May of this year? Would really appreciate it if you could share it. I only have file from Oct of 2014.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL