Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Question for Peter

Started by Peter, March 10, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thezfunk

I have a question for Peter...

Have you ever gotten a request for info on any of the users here from FBI/NSA/Homeland Security?  Whatever the answer, I know I would appreciate, maybe in your quarterly updates, mentioning if you did or did not get any (illegal) requests for user information from said government agencies.

jefflunt

If Peter were ever asked for that kind of information, and if the request was accompanied by a National Security Letter, then he wouldn't be allowed to even acknowledge that it had happened. So it's sort of a pointless question.

Just assume you're being tracked everywhere you go if you're worried. It's the only assumption worth operating on, unfortunately.

rawraw

Or Peter is busy being the spokesman for his business, arranging conferences, being the PR arm of a fund, and other activities we don't know about and doesn't have time to read the forum or threads

Fred

Care to share the context of your question?

NEW LOANS:   | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL