Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

How to enter billing information for BlueVestment

Started by Peter, April 25, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonpildis

Hi everyone!  Nathan is busy building new and improved functionality for BlueVestment and I wanted to make sure everyone knows how to get their billing information entered into BlueVestment.

1. Log into http://www.bluevestment.com" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">www.bluevestment.com
2. Using the menu at the top, navigate from Configure -> BlueVestment Settings -> Billing Information
3. Enter your CC information and click Update

As you may know, BlueVestment transitioned to a pay service on April 11th and if you have not yet entered your billing information, BlueVestment is no longer auto-investing on your behalf. Rest assured, though, once you enter you billing information, BlueVestment will immediately start monitoring LC to look for loans for you.

If you need assistance, just drop me an email.

Woz2000

I tried to sign up for an account and the payment processor came back with an 'incorrect security code'.  The code is correct and I checked with my credit card company which said the $1 test charge was authorized.

So it looks like your payment processor is having problems.

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL