Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL

Recovery payments in API: where do they show

Started by Peter, February 22, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kombinator

Wanted to see if anyone knows where do the recoveries that we receive on charged off loans show up in the API?

TravelingPennies

I see lots of views, but no replies yet, some of the wizards here must know this: does the recovery amount show up as a separate line item somewhere in the API, does it get added to principal received in a back dated fashion somehow...they clearly track it, as the values are showing on the website...

Fred93

avid investor

True, there are no payments in the API.  I haven't done this, but you might look at the charged off note for a "before and after" of balance and payments to date.  Of course, this would require that you keep the note history (I do), since LC only gives you an account snapshot as of the time of query.  It would also require you to look on the browser platform, find the details of the recovery in your account history, and then with the note ID identified go back and look at the history of the account "snapshots" that you stored over time.  Hopefully, you will see that the balance went down and payments went up by the amount of the recovery (less fees, etc.).

TravelingPennies

OK, fair enough, so basically scrape the Account activity webpage to get the recovery amounts, fees and dates and then either append that to a database or compare the values for the charged off notes in question to confirm the value went up.

Makes sense, guess would make sense to also have a separate monitoring job run on the charged off notes to generate alert / reports when the amount changes, and create recovery amounts and timing table this way.

Thanks guys, LC sure doesn't make it easy to collect and analyze key data.

NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL