Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

3 weeks in review

Started by Peter, January 20, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kombinator

On one hand really annoying and unprofessional and cash draggy...on the other, inc ase they are actually reviewing or waiting for docs, much better than quickly funded and then defaulted:)

TravelingPennies

I agree but there is a third option: After day 13 (as per there documentation) you tell this borrower to go away and give me my money back! The borrower can always re-apply. The buyer is stuck.

TravelingPennies

Very much agree, LC has a long way to go on operational efficiency, customer service and technological savvy

Unfolder

They should only present loans when they're 100% ready to go, do all the paperwork on the front end and then open the money spigot as the last step.

Fred93

LC optimizes for the borrower experience, not the lender experience.  This makes sense from their point of view, because they have to expend considerable effort and money to source an ongoing stream of borrowers, whereas they have all the lenders they need.

Randawl

Looks like it's showing as "removed" now.  Took them long enough!

Smkj79

I committed to a note on Jan 5 (also funded on that day) and it's still being reviewed. I committed to a note yesterday, Jan 26, and it's being issued. I wish there was a way to back out of a note.

TravelingPennies

So after 24 days "In Review"' I emailed LC asking what's up. Within a couple of hours it was "Removed". No reply to the email yet though. Not sure if the email prompted it or what.

styrum

Have my first six notes. All of them "In Review" for several days already. What's a median ("typical") time recently, I wonder from everybody's experience? Is it longer for higher interest (riskier) notes?

NEW LOANS:   | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL