Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

FICO updates for the first quarter

Started by Peter, May 10, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thezfunk

Finally!  FolioFN on Prosper has updated FICO scores for the first three months of the year.  I only had to put three notes up for sale.  I look everyday for FICO updates and my persistence finally paid off.  Go check your notes!

TravelingPennies

It looks like they have updated FICO scores for April.  I am not sure all of my notes got updated with April FICO score but some did at least.  I only had to put one up for sale.  Damn it Prosper, provide monthly updates like Lending Club!  You have the info, just post it!  What is so hard about that?  I can do it myself, just give me a little bit of access on your servers.

NEW LOANS:   | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL