Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Lending Club Stock Price Speculation Dates/Info

Started by Peter, December 18, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirginiaBob

I think right now the stock price is not really based on the revenue, growth potential, or profits.  It is frenzy.  But I'm not against profiting off of that.

TravelingPennies

Getting really close to my stop loss trigger $26, wow!  pretty volatile this morning.  The low was $26.25 so far today.

TravelingPennies

Sold at $25.95.  $6,479.39 after trading costs.  Not bad for $3,750 worth of investments and in only 6 trading days.  Not buying back in, but it was a fun ride while it lasted.  Back to indexing!

DanB

I preface my remarks by cautioning that I'm about to quote from Yahoo so this is probably no better than even money as to accuracy................ Still,  Yahoo has LC forward PE at 861. Impressive on many levels.  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

TravelingPennies

mchu168

Gee the froth is coming out faster than I thought. 

While the stock is wildly overvalued by every metric known to man kind, I think the company can essentially generate whatever top line growth they want over the near term by removing their throttle on originations.  A nice big beat and raise in Q4 results would be a positive catalyst to the stock.  Just saying...

NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL