Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

DSP Email From Fidelity

Started by Peter, December 02, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samybob

I spoke with Fidelity today and they said that an email will go out by the end of today asking if you are interested in the DSP and how many shares you would be interested in. Then by Dec 11 they will allocate the shares to us and we will have 3 days to pay for them. The rep also said that there is no guarantee that I will get any shares at all.

Did anyone get this email yet?

Does anyone have any idea how any of this is allocated? Could someone get 1000 shares and could I get none? Or will they give everyone even amounts if there is huge interest?       

hessinger

I had mine hours ago.

On that note... I was capped at 350 shares

borrowbuddi

I too was offered up to 350 shares in the program

DLIFVOIP

350 cap here as well.  I am rather disappointed.

Rob L

1400 here; why am I so lucky?

brycemason

350 for me. Lame, but grateful for anything. Nice, Rob. Probably because you have a larger account? Mine is ~43k

stanny2

jakeprops

350 here. LC account around 10k.

Would love to know LC account balance for that guy that got offered 1400!

hamblingl

350 max also. account balance at $25k

yojoakak

TravelingPennies

Got the email half house ago, also 350 cap, 12k acct.

mindbowels

Decently sized account (bit larger than the others posted) but still just 350.
Wonder if it is
a) Based on size of LC account
b) Based on size of Fidelity account
c) Fixed and the guy who got 1400 was making it up https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

TravelingPennies

350 cap.

I have an account value of over $550k in LC.

Below is the response I received from LC rep.  Think the 1,400 is BS.

"Apparently the structure was to treat all investors equally, so I'm sorry that you're disappointed in the plan.  Most companies don't even attempt these programs when going public because of the complexity and high degree of regulatory oversight involved.  I'm happy to pass along the feedback internally and will do so now but I'm told that there can't be any changes to the structure of the program."

TravelingPennies

Show us screenshot for 1400 because everyone I know got 350. It makes sense they do not have enough shares to allocate so they have to offer very little, my guess is that if there are still shares that are available they will let us up the amount as it gets closer to opening day.

Fred93

Fitted anecdotal reports, my theory of the moment is ...

DSP shares offered = min(4000 , max(350, accountvalue/18) )

This presumes that the formula is linear with limits.  If it is nonlinear then I don't have enough data by far. 

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL